EyeRide is suing Android Auto and Apple CarPlay to share the informations from your phone.
EyeRide is compatible with all Android phones with Android 10 or later and using Android Auto Wireless, as well as all Apple phones using IOS 13 or later.
Note to Huawei and Honor phone owners: As these brands are no longer licensed for Android, some models do not have Android services and the Play Store, and therefore cannot download Android Auto, which prevents them from using EyeRide.
Warning: Xiaomi phones are not compatible with Android Auto Wireless.
The EyeRide is compatible with all helmets available on the market (except cross helmets) and adapts perfectly to the use of a sun visor or prescription glasses.
This adaptability is the result of adaptations made following recommendations from users of our first version, the Eyelights.) et s'adapte parfaitement avec l'utilisation d'une visière solaire ou de lunettes de vue.
Cette adaptabilité est le résultat des adaptations faites suite aux recommandations des utilisateurs de notre première version, le Eyelights.
Here are some photos from our users.
Do not hesitate to send photos of your installation to our customer care team (with helmet brand and model).
The EyeRide installation only takes a few minutes.
Here is a video to guide you.
To pair your EyeRide to your smartphone you need to :
- Enable WiFi on your phone without selecting a network. (Make sure you are not connected to an existing WiFi network to avoid connection conflicts.
- Turn on your EyeRide
- Go to your Bluetooth settings, enable it, then select your EyeRide from the list of available devices. Please use "EyeRide-xxxxxx" (not "EyeRide_xxxxx")
For teh 2023 version, please use EyeRide-CONNECT.
- Accept the pairing authorization request.
- After a few seconds, Android Auto or Apple Carplay will appear in your prism, so all you have to do is set your route and hit the road!
Our Smart Controller is a Bluetooth remote control that gives you total control of your HUD. With it, you can navigate at will through the Android Auto and Apple Carplay menu (depending on your phone model).
It also lets you adjust the volume of your music/call/navigation, as well as the brightness of your display!
You will find all information, here.
For maximum battery life, we recommend the use of a standard smartphone charger (5V/2A output, approx. 10W) in combination with a standard USB-C cable.(5V/2A output, approx. 10W) with a standard USB-C cable.
Do not use USB chargers with the PD (Power Delivery) option, such as :
- HUB USB
- Fast Charge
Leave your EyeRide on charge for 3 to 4 hours, for a full charge or overnight before use.
For more detailed informations click here.
We deliver to all countries marked green on this map.
Please note: Some destinations may be temporarily unavailable due to accessibility difficulties.
To give our users maximum choice, we work with two delivery companies: DHL and Chronopost/DPD.
Le prix de la livraison dépend du pays de destination et du prestataire choisi. Cette information sera indiquée lors du passage de votre commande.
We accept credit cards (Visa, Mastercard) and PayPal.
You can pay in 4x free of charge via PayPal.
Our product is certifided IP54, that mean it can resist to the rain or water splashes but it can not be immersed.
The EyeRide can be installed in front of your right eye only.
The features of the central button are:
- Switching on your device (triggers pairing mode): long press for 2 seconds
- Triggering the voice command of your smartphone: long press until triggered
- Pause and resume your music: just one click
- Pick up/hang up during a call: a simple click
- Decline an incoming call: two clicks
- Validate an action: two clicks
- Turning off your EyeRide: long press for 5 seconds
Here is a video explaining how to activate the voice command:
Il existe deux façons de déclencher la commande vocale :
- Press the central button on the external module for two seconds (when stationary).
- Using the Bluetooth remote control, press continuously until it is triggered.
Please note that the vocal command needs to be activated in your phone's setting before hand.
- You have a Smart Controller remote control and want to connect and use it;
- You wish to adjust the EyeRide's brightness;
- You want to change the LED color of the EyeRide circle.
You'll find all the answers to your questions on Captain Rider, here.
Good to know: You can use EyeRide without installing Captain Rider.
Some of our Android users may, in fact, see a message displayed on their first use.
There are two ways to get past this screen:
- You can double-click on your EyeRide's external module.
- You can use your Bluetooth remote control, in advanced mode.
If you've lost the manual for your remote control, you can find it by clicking here
You may be stuck on the EyeLights logo for several reasons:
- Wi-Fi: Your EyeRide device is not fully paired because your phone is connected to a Wi-Fi network. Wi-Fi must be enabled but not connected. The option for automatic connection to known Wi-Fi hotspots and networks on your phone must be disabled. For further information, please consult this guide by clicking here which will help you connect your EyeRide to your phone.
- Bluetooth: You have connected to "Eyeride_" and not to "Eyeride-". Connect your Bluetooth to "EyeRide-Connect" or "EyeRide-XXXX" (the XXXX represent numbers that are displayed).
- iOS: If you have an iPhone, this may be due to an iOS update. To fix the problem, "forget" your EyeRide in the Bluetooth settings, restart your phone and pair your EyeRide.
by clicking here which will help you connect your EyeRide to your phone.
The microphone must be placed in a specific direction to be heard. In fact, it was designed to be unaffected by the wind when driving. To solve this problem, simply turn the microphone's white arrow towards you.
Commencez par le client: trouvez ce qu'il veut et donner-le lui.
Le site web peut utiliser des cookies afin de personnaliser et de faciliter la navigation maximale de l'utilisateur sur ce site. L'Utilisateur peut configurer son navigateur pour être notifié et refuser l'installation des cookies que nous lui envoyons.